Sunday, March 24, 2013

15 Weeks Out!

So after eyeing the fitness community for sometime and checking in on NPC/IFBB bikini show results, I've finally decided to take the plunge and start prep for my first show! It'll be the NPC AZ Open in July, and I couldn't be more excited! This blog will be an outlet for me to report and analyze my progress, but if anybody else happens to see it, feel free to follow me on my journey. Actually, if other people do see it, it'll be motivation for me to keep to my word!

I've already started prepping my meals for the week. My meal plan is somewhat along the lines of:

Breakfast- 1/2 cup oats, 3 egg whites

Snack- Protein shake or veggies

Lunch- 4 oz lean protein with 1 cup veggies (on high carb days I'll add 1/2 cup brown rice)

Snack- 3 oz chicken (or protein shake, if I didn't have one earlier)

Dinner- 4 oz lean protein with 1 cup veggies

Snack- rice cake with almond butter



It seems like so much food! I'm going to stick to this though. My goal is to drop my body fat- I'm currently at 17.5% and want to get down to around 12-13%. I'm not necessarily going by numbers though; it'll honestly be all up to how I LOOK. I have a body fit for the bikini division (small waist, decent set of glutes haha), I just have to fine tune it and tighten up! 

SO EXCITED FOR THIS JOURNEY!




No comments:

Post a Comment